Extreme Tillage Points
Ingersoll's new SoilRipper tillage points feature a robust design and superior fine grain chromium-carbide steel to withstand the most challenging soil conditions, providing the best overall value choice. Brought to you by the company you can trust for leading quality.
- Patent pending
- More robust design with extra high strength steel for longer service life
- Wing and nose surface geometry generates maximum soil fracturing while reducing draft loads
- As they wear, SoilRipper points maintain their ability to penetrate the toughest soil conditions
- Wear feature protects mounting hardware
- Ideal for high speed compaction-busting tillage applications
- Solid one-piece cast for extreme durability with super hard steel
- Formed from fine grain chromium-carbide steel
- Rockwell hardness score of 48-50 Rc
- 7.5" winged SoilRipper point designed for a 1.25" shank width
- 24 lbs.
- Designed to fit Case-IH, DMI, Krause and John Deere equipment
- Additional designs, models and sizes to come